Friday 5 June 2009

It's all got to go somewhere...


Every year I promise myself that I will have all the planting out done by the end of May, and yet here I am 5th June and still loads of plants waiting to go in, roots bursting out of pots, things like courgettes being shoved in inappropriate corners, no doubt I'll forget about them and find myself ambushed by a giant marrow in a hidden corner in a couple of months time...I don't think that as a gardener you ever really catch up with all the things you think you need to do. If I do start to feel up to date, I just start sitting about in the sun, having a nice cup of tea, smelling the roses and generally enjoying myself, and of course, that's not the idea at all is it......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Automatic chicken keeping - Introducing the Eggmobile

  I'm hugely excited about this new aquisition Well that just looks like an ancient rusty horsebox I hear you say. And what's more, ...